So much can change in a year…
[You can read what happened in January, here.]
February really started with my Imbolc event, the first public ritual I had held in person for a group larger than me and my partners since around 2014. I had experienced a lot of trauma I needed to egoically separate myself from, which Starseed Mystery School was doing brilliantly.
Diving into things like egoic “special relationships,” energetic boundaries, energy work, shadow work, and consistent reflection began to reveal patterns I’d engaged in my entire life. It was hard work, beginning, at last, to unblock my shut-down throat chakra.
Over the course of twenty years of my life, I actively suppressed my voice to keep oppressors and abusers safe. I was taught and conditioned to do this.
I also took my first vacation with my partner Justin. This counted amongst our first overnights together, deepening our relationship more than it had ever been over our 10-year friendship together. During that trip, I gave him some one-on-one shamanic and other spiritual lessons as we enjoyed time in nature. It was a very expansive experience for both of us.
I started really enjoying infused water with herbs and fruits in them. I felt this beginning to improve my health, skin quality, and clarity of energy.
This was also a big month in that I asked for prayers at church about the next directions for helping more people, expanding my capacity to be of service by reaching more people at once, and generally not overworking myself so I could help more.
My Reverend, Sandy Boyer, exclaimed that she saw a podcast in my future. My wife and I sat down and talked about it, then decided to launch the Living LUNA podcast. We planned to launch it 3/3, the Creatrix Illumination Portal and my numerical precept as a Creatrix. This month, we recorded our pilot episode and prepared by getting all the tech and web end stuff taken care of so we could have a successful podcast launch. Now, not even a year in, we have over 20 episodes recorded and released. It’s been so awesome, and it’s one of my favorite ways to spend my time with Ikenna.
Overall, this was a HUGE month for throat chakra work and set the foundations for some of the sacral work that would end up unfolding over the next few months.
Monthly Intuitive Readings:
- Maturity and wisdom come from courageously engaging the difficulties of life. Success lies in knowing when to surrender or when to take control.
- Created a ton of material for my RISE program
- Began working with a new accountant
- Attended Eating Disorder Training Summit
- Hosted Imbolc ritual for church community
- Did my first live prayer as prayer chaplain at church
- Self-esteem and body image issues.
- Family issues surfacing.
- Pacing myself.
- Feeling burntout.
- Justin’s birthday! Went to an AirBnB in WV.
- Massive, very clear spiritual energy pouring through into my life. An awakening of sorts.
- Attended a Full Moon hike at Anne Baker’s farm.
- Kitty, Tuesday, appeared on 2/22/22!
- TONS of inspiration this month!
- My intuition is more powerful than I allowed myself to realize.
- I am worth money, time, and energy.
- It’s necessary to keep my distance from over-helping or considering other people’s issues my own, especially when they don’t explicitly ask.
- I am worth money, time, and energy.
- I am unlocking my power and presence.
- I am worth it.
- It’s time to breathe.
What might happen if you gave yourself the gift of a year? The gift of coming present to significant, beautiful moments throughout each season? What could you become aware of? Grow? Discover?
If you’re wondering just how magical life can be, I invite you to join me for the Silver Wheel Spiritual Circle, enrolling now for the Spring 2023 cohort. We begin on February 2nd, 2022. Will you be there?
Leave a Reply